Intelligent feedback-control algorithms are emerging as instrumental in controlling temperature in entreprise servers. Until just a few years ago, servers relied on only trivial control actuators based on high-temperature thresholds for asset protection. This award is given to David for the introduction of an intelligent global feedback-control algorith that combines multiple local controllers, with gauranteed operation stability, to improve thermal characteristics and reduce energy in Oracle’s future servers. Congratulations David!
- ACM Appoints David Atienza as “2017 Distinguished Member” November 20, 2017
- Personalized and efficient streaming is now possible, say ESL researchers November 1, 2017
- Breaking The Code: A New Frontier October 25, 2017
- IC Researchers Scale New Frontiers in Computing October 18, 2017
- The Move Toward a Decentralized Internet October 11, 2017