Intelligent feedback-control algorithms are emerging as instrumental in controlling temperature in entreprise servers. Until just a few years ago, servers relied on only trivial control actuators based on high-temperature thresholds for asset protection. This award is given to David for the introduction of an intelligent global feedback-control algorith that combines multiple local controllers, with gauranteed operation stability, to improve thermal characteristics and reduce energy in Oracle’s future servers. Congratulations David!
- ACM SIGSPATIAL Best Paper Award for DIAS Researchers September 17, 2018
- DIAS Scientist Wins Chorafas Award September 10, 2018
- Anastasia Ailamaki Wins Nemitsas Prize September 3, 2018
- EPFL Authors Shine at DSN-2018 July 24, 2018
- Student-teacher Duo from EPFL Wins Best Demonstration Award at SIGMOD 2018 July 18, 2018