Intelligent feedback-control algorithms are emerging as instrumental in controlling temperature in entreprise servers. Until just a few years ago, servers relied on only trivial control actuators based on high-temperature thresholds for asset protection. This award is given to David for the introduction of an intelligent global feedback-control algorith that combines multiple local controllers, with gauranteed operation stability, to improve thermal characteristics and reduce energy in Oracle’s future servers. Congratulations David!
- New Research Leverages SMoTher, a Port-induced Side Channel March 18, 2019
- Carmela Troncoso Wins Google Honor March 11, 2019
- EPFL Quartet in Medium AI’s Influential List March 8, 2019
- EPFL Student Wins Best Paper Award at HPCA 2019 March 4, 2019
- New Research Meets FPGA Attacks Head On February 11, 2019