Intelligent feedback-control algorithms are emerging as instrumental in controlling temperature in entreprise servers. Until just a few years ago, servers relied on only trivial control actuators based on high-temperature thresholds for asset protection. This award is given to David for the introduction of an intelligent global feedback-control algorith that combines multiple local controllers, with gauranteed operation stability, to improve thermal characteristics and reduce energy in Oracle’s future servers. Congratulations David!
- David Atienza wins IEEE TCCPS Mid-Career Award May 13, 2018
- Lefteris Kokoris-Kogias wins IBM PhD Fellowship Award for the Second Year Running May 7, 2018
- Edouard Bugnion to Play Key Role in EPFL-ICRC Alliance March 12, 2018
- Polisis: An AI Eye to Decipher Privacy Policies in Seconds February 26, 2018
- Building Efficient Causal Consistency Systems: A LABOS-LPD Joint Initiative Funded by EcoCloud February 8, 2018