Cloud Computing has become the predominant way of delivering and consuming IT infrastructure (computation and storage), middleware and applications. Such a fundamental transformation, as with the advent of the web, will change how we communicate, do business, and offer services. EcoCloud’s Director, Prof. Babak Falsafi and Deputy Director, Dr. Anne Wiggins, collaborated on The Swiss Academy of Engineering Sciences’ topical platform “ICT – Computing in science and technology” to write a white paper about “Cloud Computing in Switzerland”.
- Martin Jaggi wins Google Focused Research Award September 24, 2018
- ACM SIGSPATIAL Best Paper Award for DIAS Researchers September 17, 2018
- DIAS Scientist Wins Chorafas Award September 10, 2018
- Anastasia Ailamaki Wins Nemitsas Prize September 3, 2018
- EPFL Authors Shine at DSN-2018 July 24, 2018