With ever growing demands on more efficient and cost-effective processing, communication and storage of data, the software and hardware technologies to help develop parallel, robust and efficient servers and data centers are going through major transformations. The CUSO Winter School on Data-Centric Systems in collaboration with EcoCloud will cover a series of lectures from internationally-recognized experts on emerging software and hardware technologies at the intersection of Big Data and efficiency.
- New Research Meets FPGA Attacks Head On February 11, 2019
- EcoCloud Faculty among Swiss JRC PIs for 2019 February 4, 2019
- AMLD 2019 Presents Domain Tracks on AI January 28, 2019
- EPFL Quartet in Medium’s Influential List January 28, 2019
- Katerina Argyraki: Striking the Right Cord with Students January 21, 2019