With ever growing demands on more efficient and cost-effective processing, communication and storage of data, the software and hardware technologies to help develop parallel, robust and efficient servers and data centers are going through major transformations. The CUSO Winter School on Data-Centric Systems in collaboration with EcoCloud will cover a series of lectures from internationally-recognized experts on emerging software and hardware technologies at the intersection of Big Data and efficiency.
- ACM Appoints David Atienza as “2017 Distinguished Member” November 20, 2017
- Personalized and efficient streaming is now possible, say ESL researchers November 1, 2017
- Breaking The Code: A New Frontier October 25, 2017
- IC Researchers Scale New Frontiers in Computing October 18, 2017
- The Move Toward a Decentralized Internet October 11, 2017