Data is growing at a much faster rate than conventional improvements from technology requiring out-of-the-box solutions to data management. We are investigating technologies to maximize efficiency with in-memory data services, in-situ query processing on streamed data, and on-demand query engine customization using multi-objective compiler optimization.
- EPFL Scholar Receives ISSS Excellence Award June 20, 2018
- EPFL Team Wins Distinguished Paper Award at IEEE Meet June 14, 2018
- Google’s PhD Fellowship for LAP’s Lana Josipović June 11, 2018
- Coming up: 2018 EcoCloud Annual Event May 30, 2018
- EcoCloud Welcomes New Faculty Members May 29, 2018