Onur Koçberber, Boris Grot, Javier Picorel and Prof. Babak Falsafi of EcoCloud along with co-authors, were honored with the Best Paper Runner-Up award for their paper titled “Meet the Walkers” at the 46th International Symposium on Microarchitecture (MICRO-46). Micro is the premier forum for presenting, discussing, and debating innovative microarchitecture ideas and techniques for advanced computing and communication systems. This year MICRO was particularly competitive because it had an acceptance rate of only 16%. Read the full article here.
- ACM SIGSPATIAL Best Paper Award for DIAS Researchers September 17, 2018
- DIAS Scientist Wins Chorafas Award September 10, 2018
- Anastasia Ailamaki Wins Nemitsas Prize September 3, 2018
- EPFL Authors Shine at DSN-2018 July 24, 2018
- Student-teacher Duo from EPFL Wins Best Demonstration Award at SIGMOD 2018 July 18, 2018