The 2014 issue of the IEEE Micro’s Top Picks from the Computer Architecture Conferences will feature Clearing the Clouds, a paper conducted with the researchers of PARSA and DIAS labs directed by Prof. Babak Falsafi and Prof. Anastasia Ailamaki, respectively, as one of the most influential papers in computer architecture. According to Journal Citation Reports, IEEE Micro has on of the highest impact factors among computer science magazines.
- David Atienza wins IEEE TCCPS Mid-Career Award May 13, 2018
- Lefteris Kokoris-Kogias wins IBM PhD Fellowship Award for the Second Year Running May 7, 2018
- Edouard Bugnion to Play Key Role in EPFL-ICRC Alliance March 12, 2018
- Polisis: An AI Eye to Decipher Privacy Policies in Seconds February 26, 2018
- Building Efficient Causal Consistency Systems: A LABOS-LPD Joint Initiative Funded by EcoCloud February 8, 2018