Edouard Bugnion, co-founder of VMware and Nuova Systems (acquired by Cisco), was named Adjunct Professor in the School of Computer and Communication Sciences (IC) by “Le Conseil Des EPF”. Professor Bugnion joined EPFL in 2012. His research is focused in Data Center Systems including scale-out NUMA, domain-specifc operating systems and virtual data planes.
- Personalized and efficient streaming is now possible, say ESL researchers November 1, 2017
- Breaking The Code: A New Frontier October 25, 2017
- IC Researchers Scale New Frontiers in Computing October 18, 2017
- The Move Toward a Decentralized Internet October 11, 2017
- Trade-off Between Utility and Privacy: Is It Really Inevitable? October 4, 2017