The Swiss National Science Foundation has awarded Katerina Argyraki the ERC Starting Grant for her research on adapting and “evolving network functionality with the needs of its users and operators” through virtual data plane.
- EPFL Scholar Receives ISSS Excellence Award June 20, 2018
- EPFL Team Wins Distinguished Paper Award at IEEE Meet June 14, 2018
- Google’s PhD Fellowship for LAP’s Lana Josipović June 11, 2018
- Coming up: 2018 EcoCloud Annual Event May 30, 2018
- EcoCloud Welcomes New Faculty Members May 29, 2018