EcoCloud is one of several academic or industrial institutions that contributed to the new Google Perfkit benchmarker, an open source tool to measure cloud performance. The tool will help collaborate on a set of benchmarks and already include common cloud workloads including workloads from the CloudSuite benchmark developed at EPFL. For more information on Perfkit, please click here.
- New Research Meets FPGA Attacks Head On February 11, 2019
- EcoCloud Faculty among Swiss JRC PIs for 2019 February 4, 2019
- AMLD 2019 Presents Domain Tracks on AI January 28, 2019
- EPFL Quartet in Medium’s Influential List January 28, 2019
- Katerina Argyraki: Striking the Right Cord with Students January 21, 2019