David Atienza was named IEEE Fellow for his contributions in design methods and tools in multiprocessor systems on chip effective January 1st 2016. “The IEEE Grade of Fellow is conferred by the IEEE Board of Directors upon a person with an outstanding record of accomplishments in any of the IEEE fields of interest. The total number selected in any one year cannot exceed one-tenth of one- percent of the total voting membership. IEEE Fellow is the highest grade of membership and is recognized by the technical community as a prestigious honor and an important career achievement.” “David Atienza receives this recognition for his sustained and outstanding contributions in the areas of thermal-aware design, hardware-software co-optimization methodologies for wireless body sensor nodes and low-power multi-core system architectures.” David is an associate professor of electrical engineering at EPFL. He is also a member of the EcoCloud Executive Committee.
- EPFL Scholar Receives ISSS Excellence Award June 20, 2018
- EPFL Team Wins Distinguished Paper Award at IEEE Meet June 14, 2018
- Google’s PhD Fellowship for LAP’s Lana Josipović June 11, 2018
- Coming up: 2018 EcoCloud Annual Event May 30, 2018
- EcoCloud Welcomes New Faculty Members May 29, 2018