EcoCloud’s affiliate Swisscom just signed a strategic partnership with EPFL to establish a Swisscom Digital Lab at the EPFL Innovation Park. Swisscom will invest CHF 1M per year for seven years in research activities ranging from applications and software to infrastructure with specific focus on interconnected people and homes. Swisscom will also support the innovative ecosystem at EPFL by organizing events related to digitalization on campus. EcoCloud is delighted about the arrival of Swisscom on campus and looks forward to strengthening our research collaborations with them.
- Researchers at LTS4 Win Best Paper Award at ACM’s MMSys 2018 July 9, 2018
- David Atienza among Top Five Innovators in DAC’s under-40 Awards July 2, 2018
- EPFL Scholar Receives ISSS Excellence Award June 20, 2018
- EPFL Team Wins Distinguished Paper Award at IEEE Meet June 14, 2018
- Google’s PhD Fellowship for LAP’s Lana Josipović June 11, 2018