David Atienza and Babak Falsafi are members of a European-wide consortium to define a vision for the future of HPC, to bring together research communities from future and emerging platform technologies to data analytic, management and simulation tools for users, and to create a foundation for a center of excellence in high-performance computing in Europe. The consortium is led by Chalmers University and includes partners from U. of Augsburg, BSC in Barcelona, Edinburgh, ETH, FORTH in Crete, Ghent, INRIA, University of Manchester, RWTH in Aachen, Technion and University of Stuttgart.
- Scientists Develop 10X Faster Machine Learning Algorithm January 8, 2018
- Dynamic Safe Interruptibility: A Breakthrough in AI December 21, 2017
- Ed Bugnion Talks about Cloud Computing on Swiss TV and Radio Station RTS December 18, 2017
- Anastasia Ailamaki Elevated to IEEE Fellow December 11, 2017
- Edouard Bugnion Named ACM Fellow December 4, 2017