David Atienza and Babak Falsafi are members of a European-wide consortium to define a vision for the future of HPC, to bring together research communities from future and emerging platform technologies to data analytic, management and simulation tools for users, and to create a foundation for a center of excellence in high-performance computing in Europe. The consortium is led by Chalmers University and includes partners from U. of Augsburg, BSC in Barcelona, Edinburgh, ETH, FORTH in Crete, Ghent, INRIA, University of Manchester, RWTH in Aachen, Technion and University of Stuttgart.
- Personalized and efficient streaming is now possible, say ESL researchers November 1, 2017
- Breaking The Code: A New Frontier October 25, 2017
- IC Researchers Scale New Frontiers in Computing October 18, 2017
- The Move Toward a Decentralized Internet October 11, 2017
- Trade-off Between Utility and Privacy: Is It Really Inevitable? October 4, 2017