David Atienza and Babak Falsafi are members of a European-wide consortium to define a vision for the future of HPC, to bring together research communities from future and emerging platform technologies to data analytic, management and simulation tools for users, and to create a foundation for a center of excellence in high-performance computing in Europe. The consortium is led by Chalmers University and includes partners from U. of Augsburg, BSC in Barcelona, Edinburgh, ETH, FORTH in Crete, Ghent, INRIA, University of Manchester, RWTH in Aachen, Technion and University of Stuttgart.
- Researchers at LTS4 Win Best Paper Award at ACM’s MMSys 2018 July 9, 2018
- David Atienza among Top Five Innovators in DAC’s under-40 Awards July 2, 2018
- EPFL Scholar Receives ISSS Excellence Award June 20, 2018
- EPFL Team Wins Distinguished Paper Award at IEEE Meet June 14, 2018
- Google’s PhD Fellowship for LAP’s Lana Josipović June 11, 2018