David Atienza and Babak Falsafi are members of a European-wide consortium to define a vision for the future of HPC, to bring together research communities from future and emerging platform technologies to data analytic, management and simulation tools for users, and to create a foundation for a center of excellence in high-performance computing in Europe. The consortium is led by Chalmers University and includes partners from U. of Augsburg, BSC in Barcelona, Edinburgh, ETH, FORTH in Crete, Ghent, INRIA, University of Manchester, RWTH in Aachen, Technion and University of Stuttgart.
- Martin Jaggi Co-chairs Applied Machine Learning Days April 25, 2017
- Swiss Radio and TV Station RTS 1 Hosts Martin Jaggi April 24, 2017
- 2017 EcoCloud Annual Event around the Corner April 24, 2017
- David Atienza Chairs a Successful DATE 2017 Conference April 19, 2017
- Martin Jaggi Wins 2016 Google Faculty Research Award April 11, 2017