The encyclopedia of two-phase heat transfer and two-phase flow is now available in eight volumes. The encyclopedia is the first comprehensive summary of the fundamentals of two- phase flows, heat transfer mechanisms, and cooling. The latter technology has been pioneered by our own John Thome, the editor-in-chief of the encyclopedia, and is emerging as the only viable approach to heat removal in future high-density server platforms. You can find more information on the encyclopedia here. There will be a first-hand demo of two- phase liquid cooling in a server rack at our annual event.
- David Atienza wins IEEE TCCPS Mid-Career Award May 13, 2018
- Lefteris Kokoris-Kogias wins IBM PhD Fellowship Award for the Second Year Running May 7, 2018
- Edouard Bugnion to Play Key Role in EPFL-ICRC Alliance March 12, 2018
- Polisis: An AI Eye to Decipher Privacy Policies in Seconds February 26, 2018
- Building Efficient Causal Consistency Systems: A LABOS-LPD Joint Initiative Funded by EcoCloud February 8, 2018