The encyclopedia of two-phase heat transfer and two-phase flow is now available in eight volumes. The encyclopedia is the first comprehensive summary of the fundamentals of two- phase flows, heat transfer mechanisms, and cooling. The latter technology has been pioneered by our own John Thome, the editor-in-chief of the encyclopedia, and is emerging as the only viable approach to heat removal in future high-density server platforms. You can find more information on the encyclopedia here. There will be a first-hand demo of two- phase liquid cooling in a server rack at our annual event.
- Researchers at LTS4 Win Best Paper Award at ACM’s MMSys 2018 July 9, 2018
- David Atienza among Top Five Innovators in DAC’s under-40 Awards July 2, 2018
- EPFL Scholar Receives ISSS Excellence Award June 20, 2018
- EPFL Team Wins Distinguished Paper Award at IEEE Meet June 14, 2018
- Google’s PhD Fellowship for LAP’s Lana Josipović June 11, 2018