The encyclopedia of two-phase heat transfer and two-phase flow is now available in eight volumes. The encyclopedia is the first comprehensive summary of the fundamentals of two- phase flows, heat transfer mechanisms, and cooling. The latter technology has been pioneered by our own John Thome, the editor-in-chief of the encyclopedia, and is emerging as the only viable approach to heat removal in future high-density server platforms. You can find more information on the encyclopedia here. There will be a first-hand demo of two- phase liquid cooling in a server rack at our annual event.
- Martin Jaggi Co-chairs Applied Machine Learning Days April 25, 2017
- Swiss Radio and TV Station RTS 1 Hosts Martin Jaggi April 24, 2017
- 2017 EcoCloud Annual Event around the Corner April 24, 2017
- David Atienza Chairs a Successful DATE 2017 Conference April 19, 2017
- Martin Jaggi Wins 2016 Google Faculty Research Award April 11, 2017