The encyclopedia of two-phase heat transfer and two-phase flow is now available in eight volumes. The encyclopedia is the first comprehensive summary of the fundamentals of two- phase flows, heat transfer mechanisms, and cooling. The latter technology has been pioneered by our own John Thome, the editor-in-chief of the encyclopedia, and is emerging as the only viable approach to heat removal in future high-density server platforms. You can find more information on the encyclopedia here. There will be a first-hand demo of two- phase liquid cooling in a server rack at our annual event.
- Building Efficient Causal Consistency Systems: A LABOS-LPD Joint Initiative Funded by EcoCloud February 8, 2018
- Scientists Develop 10X Faster Machine Learning Algorithm January 8, 2018
- Dynamic Safe Interruptibility: A Breakthrough in AI December 21, 2017
- Ed Bugnion Talks about Cloud Computing on Swiss TV and Radio Station RTS December 18, 2017
- Anastasia Ailamaki Elevated to IEEE Fellow December 11, 2017