The encyclopedia of two-phase heat transfer and two-phase flow is now available in eight volumes. The encyclopedia is the first comprehensive summary of the fundamentals of two- phase flows, heat transfer mechanisms, and cooling. The latter technology has been pioneered by our own John Thome, the editor-in-chief of the encyclopedia, and is emerging as the only viable approach to heat removal in future high-density server platforms. You can find more information on the encyclopedia here. There will be a first-hand demo of two- phase liquid cooling in a server rack at our annual event.
- ACM Appoints David Atienza as “2017 Distinguished Member” November 20, 2017
- Personalized and efficient streaming is now possible, say ESL researchers November 1, 2017
- Breaking The Code: A New Frontier October 25, 2017
- IC Researchers Scale New Frontiers in Computing October 18, 2017
- The Move Toward a Decentralized Internet October 11, 2017