The encyclopedia of two-phase heat transfer and two-phase flow is now available in eight volumes. The encyclopedia is the first comprehensive summary of the fundamentals of two- phase flows, heat transfer mechanisms, and cooling. The latter technology has been pioneered by our own John Thome, the editor-in-chief of the encyclopedia, and is emerging as the only viable approach to heat removal in future high-density server platforms. You can find more information on the encyclopedia here. There will be a first-hand demo of two- phase liquid cooling in a server rack at our annual event.
- Mira Rizkallah Wins Eurasip Best Student Paper Award January 13, 2019
- Licensing Requests Pour in for Polisis December 10, 2018
- Mathias Payer Joins EcoCloud November 19, 2018
- James Larus Wins MICRO Test of Time Award November 8, 2018
- Machine Learning in the Face of Adversity October 22, 2018