The encyclopedia of two-phase heat transfer and two-phase flow is now available in eight volumes. The encyclopedia is the first comprehensive summary of the fundamentals of two- phase flows, heat transfer mechanisms, and cooling. The latter technology has been pioneered by our own John Thome, the editor-in-chief of the encyclopedia, and is emerging as the only viable approach to heat removal in future high-density server platforms. You can find more information on the encyclopedia here. There will be a first-hand demo of two- phase liquid cooling in a server rack at our annual event.
- Martin Jaggi wins Google Focused Research Award September 24, 2018
- ACM SIGSPATIAL Best Paper Award for DIAS Researchers September 17, 2018
- DIAS Scientist Wins Chorafas Award September 10, 2018
- Anastasia Ailamaki Wins Nemitsas Prize September 3, 2018
- EPFL Authors Shine at DSN-2018 July 24, 2018