EPFL is the lucky recipient of one of twenty Intel-Altera Heterogeneous Architecture Research Platform (HARP). The HARP system contains an “Intel microprocessor and an Altera Stratix® V FPGA module that incorporates Intel® QuickAssist Technology”. Our group has also acquired an FPGA-enhanced Hybrid Memory Cube platform from Micron. The HMC system is Linux based and comes with two Xilinx AC-510 modules each with a 4GB HMC. These platforms will be used by EcoCloud researchers to develop accelerators for server platforms and serve as a hardware prototyping substrate for research on architectural mechanisms for in-memory rack-scale computing.
- Martin Jaggi Co-chairs Applied Machine Learning Days April 25, 2017
- Swiss Radio and TV Station RTS 1 Hosts Martin Jaggi April 24, 2017
- 2017 EcoCloud Annual Event around the Corner April 24, 2017
- David Atienza Chairs a Successful DATE 2017 Conference April 19, 2017
- Martin Jaggi Wins 2016 Google Faculty Research Award April 11, 2017