EPFL is the lucky recipient of one of twenty Intel-Altera Heterogeneous Architecture Research Platform (HARP). The HARP system contains an “Intel microprocessor and an Altera Stratix® V FPGA module that incorporates Intel® QuickAssist Technology”. Our group has also acquired an FPGA-enhanced Hybrid Memory Cube platform from Micron. The HMC system is Linux based and comes with two Xilinx AC-510 modules each with a 4GB HMC. These platforms will be used by EcoCloud researchers to develop accelerators for server platforms and serve as a hardware prototyping substrate for research on architectural mechanisms for in-memory rack-scale computing.
- David Atienza wins IEEE TCCPS Mid-Career Award May 13, 2018
- Lefteris Kokoris-Kogias wins IBM PhD Fellowship Award for the Second Year Running May 7, 2018
- Edouard Bugnion to Play Key Role in EPFL-ICRC Alliance March 12, 2018
- Polisis: An AI Eye to Decipher Privacy Policies in Seconds February 26, 2018
- Building Efficient Causal Consistency Systems: A LABOS-LPD Joint Initiative Funded by EcoCloud February 8, 2018