EPFL is the lucky recipient of one of twenty Intel-Altera Heterogeneous Architecture Research Platform (HARP). The HARP system contains an “Intel microprocessor and an Altera Stratix® V FPGA module that incorporates Intel® QuickAssist Technology”. Our group has also acquired an FPGA-enhanced Hybrid Memory Cube platform from Micron. The HMC system is Linux based and comes with two Xilinx AC-510 modules each with a 4GB HMC. These platforms will be used by EcoCloud researchers to develop accelerators for server platforms and serve as a hardware prototyping substrate for research on architectural mechanisms for in-memory rack-scale computing.
- James Larus Wins MICRO Test of Time Award November 8, 2018
- Machine Learning in the Face of Adversity October 22, 2018
- Martin Jaggi wins Google Focused Research Award September 24, 2018
- ACM SIGSPATIAL Best Paper Award for DIAS Researchers September 17, 2018
- DIAS Scientist Wins Chorafas Award September 10, 2018