EPFL is the lucky recipient of one of twenty Intel-Altera Heterogeneous Architecture Research Platform (HARP). The HARP system contains an “Intel microprocessor and an Altera Stratix® V FPGA module that incorporates Intel® QuickAssist Technology”. Our group has also acquired an FPGA-enhanced Hybrid Memory Cube platform from Micron. The HMC system is Linux based and comes with two Xilinx AC-510 modules each with a 4GB HMC. These platforms will be used by EcoCloud researchers to develop accelerators for server platforms and serve as a hardware prototyping substrate for research on architectural mechanisms for in-memory rack-scale computing.
- Researchers at LTS4 Win Best Paper Award at ACM’s MMSys 2018 July 9, 2018
- David Atienza among Top Five Innovators in DAC’s under-40 Awards July 2, 2018
- EPFL Scholar Receives ISSS Excellence Award June 20, 2018
- EPFL Team Wins Distinguished Paper Award at IEEE Meet June 14, 2018
- Google’s PhD Fellowship for LAP’s Lana Josipović June 11, 2018