EPFL is the lucky recipient of one of twenty Intel-Altera Heterogeneous Architecture Research Platform (HARP). The HARP system contains an “Intel microprocessor and an Altera Stratix® V FPGA module that incorporates Intel® QuickAssist Technology”. Our group has also acquired an FPGA-enhanced Hybrid Memory Cube platform from Micron. The HMC system is Linux based and comes with two Xilinx AC-510 modules each with a 4GB HMC. These platforms will be used by EcoCloud researchers to develop accelerators for server platforms and serve as a hardware prototyping substrate for research on architectural mechanisms for in-memory rack-scale computing.
- New Research Leverages SMoTher, a Port-induced Side Channel March 18, 2019
- Carmela Troncoso Wins Google Honor March 11, 2019
- EPFL Quartet in Medium AI’s Influential List March 8, 2019
- EPFL Student Wins Best Paper Award at HPCA 2019 March 4, 2019
- New Research Meets FPGA Attacks Head On February 11, 2019