EPFL is the lucky recipient of one of twenty Intel-Altera Heterogeneous Architecture Research Platform (HARP). The HARP system contains an “Intel microprocessor and an Altera Stratix® V FPGA module that incorporates Intel® QuickAssist Technology”. Our group has also acquired an FPGA-enhanced Hybrid Memory Cube platform from Micron. The HMC system is Linux based and comes with two Xilinx AC-510 modules each with a 4GB HMC. These platforms will be used by EcoCloud researchers to develop accelerators for server platforms and serve as a hardware prototyping substrate for research on architectural mechanisms for in-memory rack-scale computing.
- ACM SIGSPATIAL Best Paper Award for DIAS Researchers September 17, 2018
- DIAS Scientist Wins Chorafas Award September 10, 2018
- Anastasia Ailamaki Wins Nemitsas Prize September 3, 2018
- EPFL Authors Shine at DSN-2018 July 24, 2018
- Student-teacher Duo from EPFL Wins Best Demonstration Award at SIGMOD 2018 July 18, 2018