EPFL is the lucky recipient of one of twenty Intel-Altera Heterogeneous Architecture Research Platform (HARP). The HARP system contains an “Intel microprocessor and an Altera Stratix® V FPGA module that incorporates Intel® QuickAssist Technology”. Our group has also acquired an FPGA-enhanced Hybrid Memory Cube platform from Micron. The HMC system is Linux based and comes with two Xilinx AC-510 modules each with a 4GB HMC. These platforms will be used by EcoCloud researchers to develop accelerators for server platforms and serve as a hardware prototyping substrate for research on architectural mechanisms for in-memory rack-scale computing.
- Mira Rizkallah Wins Eurasip Best Student Paper Award January 13, 2019
- Licensing Requests Pour in for Polisis December 10, 2018
- Mathias Payer Joins EcoCloud November 19, 2018
- James Larus Wins MICRO Test of Time Award November 8, 2018
- Machine Learning in the Face of Adversity October 22, 2018