John Thome will moderate the ITHERM 2016 Panel on “Micro-Two-Phase Liquid Cooling Systems for Electronics” on June 1st, 2016 at the ITHERM 2016 Conference in Las Vegas. The distinguished panelists include Dr. David Copeland (Oracle), Dr. Thomas Brunschwiler (IBM), Dr. Todd Salamon (Nokia/Bell Labs), Dr. Abhinav Dixit (Eaton), Dr. Soheil Farshchian, and Dr. Jackson Marcinichen (EPFL) who will discuss the challenges and concerns associated with two-phase cooling. For more information on the panel, please visit the ITHERM 2016 webpage.
- New Research Leverages SMoTher, a Port-induced Side Channel March 18, 2019
- Carmela Troncoso Wins Google Honor March 11, 2019
- EPFL Quartet in Medium AI’s Influential List March 8, 2019
- EPFL Student Wins Best Paper Award at HPCA 2019 March 4, 2019
- New Research Meets FPGA Attacks Head On February 11, 2019