John Thome will moderate the ITHERM 2016 Panel on “Micro-Two-Phase Liquid Cooling Systems for Electronics” on June 1st, 2016 at the ITHERM 2016 Conference in Las Vegas. The distinguished panelists include Dr. David Copeland (Oracle), Dr. Thomas Brunschwiler (IBM), Dr. Todd Salamon (Nokia/Bell Labs), Dr. Abhinav Dixit (Eaton), Dr. Soheil Farshchian, and Dr. Jackson Marcinichen (EPFL) who will discuss the challenges and concerns associated with two-phase cooling. For more information on the panel, please visit the ITHERM 2016 webpage.
- Scientists Develop 10X Faster Machine Learning Algorithm January 8, 2018
- Dynamic Safe Interruptibility: A Breakthrough in AI December 21, 2017
- Ed Bugnion Talks about Cloud Computing on Swiss TV and Radio Station RTS December 18, 2017
- Anastasia Ailamaki Elevated to IEEE Fellow December 11, 2017
- Edouard Bugnion Named ACM Fellow December 4, 2017