Cyberhaven, a cyber security startup founded by Professor George Candea and some of his students, has raised more than $2 millions in the first round of financing to bring simplicity and strength to enterprise security. The company pledges to protect enterprise clients from malware, malicious insiders, and social engineering. The technology, which was developed at EPFL DSLAB over seven years, has been validated in the market as well as through open-source projects. For more information on Cyberhaven, please click here.
- Martin Jaggi Co-chairs Applied Machine Learning Days April 25, 2017
- Swiss Radio and TV Station RTS 1 Hosts Martin Jaggi April 24, 2017
- 2017 EcoCloud Annual Event around the Corner April 24, 2017
- David Atienza Chairs a Successful DATE 2017 Conference April 19, 2017
- Martin Jaggi Wins 2016 Google Faculty Research Award April 11, 2017