We move towards the end of 2016 with pride, gratitude and optimism. The recent funding of several of our projects acknowledges the value of our work and allows us to go even further in our quest to drive innovation. We have also had the pleasure of welcoming another great talent to our faculty, while a leading global provider of ICT solutions has joined our Industrial Affiliates Program. You’ll find details of all this and more in our roundup of news, which we hope you’ll enjoy reading here.
- ACM SIGSPATIAL Best Paper Award for DIAS Researchers September 17, 2018
- DIAS Scientist Wins Chorafas Award September 10, 2018
- Anastasia Ailamaki Wins Nemitsas Prize September 3, 2018
- EPFL Authors Shine at DSN-2018 July 24, 2018
- Student-teacher Duo from EPFL Wins Best Demonstration Award at SIGMOD 2018 July 18, 2018