Website Huawei Technologies
Huawei is a leading provider of information and communications solutions. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established highly-competitive end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries serving more than one third of the world’s population.
Huawei’s vision is to enrich people’s lives through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in the telecom sector, we help bridge the digital divide and give people the opportunity to join the information age, regardless of their geographic origin.
Huawei German Research Center (GRC) in Munich is responsible for advanced technical research, architecture evolution design and strategic technical planning.
For our fast growing IT Software Infrastructure Laboratory we are looking for a:
Data Scientist / Data Engineer (m/f)
Huawei Technologies is seeking for a highly motivated Data Scientist / Data Engineer (m/f) to join the Cloud Operations and Analytics team in the German Research Center (GRC) organization. This expert will participate in the rapid prototyping of new features, innovation, and proof of concepts for the Open Telekom Cloud (OTC, https://cloud.telekom.de/en/), the Public Cloud platform from Deutsche Telekom.
In exchange, we can offer a chance to take part in the development of world leading cloud products, skill improvements, high level of impact on products, recognition of achievements and competitive salary.
– Propose new approaches to operate planet-scale cloud platforms (e.g., AIOps)
– Rapid prototyping of innovative features using Big Data platforms (e.g., Spark, Kafka, HDFS)
– Propose new approaches for sequence-based predictive modeling (Markov Chain, HMM, RNN, LSTM, GRU)
– Integrate modern artificial intelligence algorithms (e.g., Deep Learning and TensorFlow) into production systems
– PhD in Computer Science
– 3+ years experience as a data scientist, data engineer, computational biologist or bioinformatician
– Experience with statistical software (e.g., Pandas, R, MATLAB)
– Experience with databases and scripting languages (such as Python)
– Expertise with data analysis such as forecasting, multivariate analysis, stochastic models.
– Experience with applying machine learning on large-scale datasets
– Demonstrated ability to solve challenging engineering problems is required
– Fluent written and spoken English
– Must be eligible to work in the European Union to be considered for this position
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com