Huawei is a leading provider of information and communications solutions. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established highly-competitive end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries serving more than one third of the world’s population.
Huawei’s vision is to enrich people’s lives through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in the telecom sector, we help bridge the digital divide and give people the opportunity to join the information age, regardless of their geographic origin.
Huawei’s German Research Centre in Munich is responsible for advanced technical research, architecture evolution design and strategic technical planning. Now we are looking for a
Researcher in Cloud Computing (m/f)
Research areas include but are not limited to:
– planet-scale distributed systems monitoring
– distributed and real-time tracing
– cloud operations using analytics
– large-scale software predictive maintenance
– site reliability engineering
– PhD degree in Computer Science or related area
Knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
– Distributed systems
– Cloud computing
– Machine learning
– Software reliability
– Stream processing
– Very good programming skills (C/C++, Java, Python)
– Interested in solving challenging scientific problems
– Able and motivated to work on independent and goal-oriented research
– Fluent written and spoken English
– Must be eligible to work in the European Union to be considered for this position
If you are enthusiastic to shape the German Research Center in Munich together with us, being part of a multicultural team and growing environment, feel free to contact us. Driving future technologies with focus on customer satisfaction is one of our missions. Join us!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org