CloudSuite is a benchmark suite for emerging scale-out applications. The first release consists of six applications that have been selected based on their popularity in today’s datacenters. The benchmarks are based on real-world software stacks and represent real-world setups. Please visit the CloudSuite web page for further information and instructions on how to download the suite.
- EPFL at FPGA 2020 February 11, 2020
- James Larus appointed EPFL IRGC Academic Director February 3, 2020
- Alliance Announces the First Datacenter Efficiency Label January 24, 2020
- Tobias Kippenberg in “Who’s Who” List of Influential Researchers January 20, 2020
- Tobias Kippenberg Joins EcoCloud January 14, 2020