Computing Now, the online portal highlighting IEEE Computer Society’s top articles features Boris Grot’s recent results on Optimizing Datacenter TCO with Scale-Out Processors. The guest editor, Sundara Nagarajan writes “The article defines TCO as an optimization metric that considers the costs of real estate, power delivery and cooling infrastructure, hardware-acquisition costs, and operating expenses. This excellent study will have far-reaching impact on storage system architecture.” To read the article, click here.
- EcoCloud Research Wins Runner-up Paper Award at SpringSim’19 July 29, 2019
- Vulnerabilities in Machine Learning July 22, 2019
- Elison Matioli Joins EcoCloud June 11, 2019
- RPCValet features on The Morning Paper May 27, 2019
- EPFL Students Win European QIF Program 2019 May 20, 2019