With ever growing demands on more efficient and cost-effective processing, communication and storage of data, the software and hardware technologies to help develop parallel, robust and efficient servers and data centers are going through major transformations. The CUSO Winter School on Data-Centric Systems in collaboration with EcoCloud will cover a series of lectures from internationally-recognized experts on emerging software and hardware technologies at the intersection of Big Data and efficiency.
- Shore-MT: Created by EPFL, Used by the World April 1, 2019
- Open Science Fund: Breaking Barriers for Open Research March 25, 2019
- New Research Leverages SMoTher, a Port-induced Side Channel March 18, 2019
- Carmela Troncoso Wins Google Honor March 11, 2019
- EPFL Quartet in Medium AI’s Influential List March 8, 2019