Data is growing at a much faster rate than conventional improvements from technology requiring out-of-the-box solutions to data management. We are investigating technologies to maximize efficiency with in-memory data services, in-situ query processing on streamed data, and on-demand query engine customization using multi-objective compiler optimization.
- Atri Bhattacharyya Awarded IBM Ph.D. Fellowship March 31, 2020
- EPFL Researchers Win Best Paper Award at FPGA’20 March 16, 2020
- Facebook Fellowship for EPFL Students March 9, 2020
- Computer Science at EPFL: James Larus Charts the Future March 3, 2020
- EPFL Scientists Call for Ethical Framework to Govern Algorithms February 25, 2020