The 2014 issue of the IEEE Micro’s Top Picks from the Computer Architecture Conferences will feature Clearing the Clouds, a paper conducted with the researchers of PARSA and DIAS labs directed by Prof. Babak Falsafi and Prof. Anastasia Ailamaki, respectively, as one of the most influential papers in computer architecture. According to Journal Citation Reports, IEEE Micro has on of the highest impact factors among computer science magazines.
- EPFL in Global Consortium for Distributed Randomness October 9, 2019
- Scala Receives SIGPLAN Programming Languages Software Award 2019 September 30, 2019
- EcoCloud Research Wins Runner-up Paper Award at SpringSim’19 July 29, 2019
- Vulnerabilities in Machine Learning July 22, 2019
- Elison Matioli Joins EcoCloud June 11, 2019