Edouard Bugnion, co-founder of VMware and Nuova Systems (acquired by Cisco), was named Adjunct Professor in the School of Computer and Communication Sciences (IC) by “Le Conseil Des EPF”. Professor Bugnion joined EPFL in 2012. His research is focused in Data Center Systems including scale-out NUMA, domain-specifc operating systems and virtual data planes.
- EcoCloud Research Wins Runner-up Paper Award at SpringSim’19 July 29, 2019
- Vulnerabilities in Machine Learning July 22, 2019
- Elison Matioli Joins EcoCloud June 11, 2019
- RPCValet features on The Morning Paper May 27, 2019
- EPFL Students Win European QIF Program 2019 May 20, 2019