The Swiss National Science Foundation has awarded Katerina Argyraki the ERC Starting Grant for her research on adapting and “evolving network functionality with the needs of its users and operators” through virtual data plane.
- EPFL in Global Consortium for Distributed Randomness October 9, 2019
- Scala Receives SIGPLAN Programming Languages Software Award 2019 September 30, 2019
- EcoCloud Research Wins Runner-up Paper Award at SpringSim’19 July 29, 2019
- Vulnerabilities in Machine Learning July 22, 2019
- Elison Matioli Joins EcoCloud June 11, 2019