EcoCloud is one of several academic or industrial institutions that contributed to the new Google Perfkit benchmarker, an open source tool to measure cloud performance. The tool will help collaborate on a set of benchmarks and already include common cloud workloads including workloads from the CloudSuite benchmark developed at EPFL. For more information on Perfkit, please click here.
- EPFL in Global Consortium for Distributed Randomness October 9, 2019
- Scala Receives SIGPLAN Programming Languages Software Award 2019 September 30, 2019
- EcoCloud Research Wins Runner-up Paper Award at SpringSim’19 July 29, 2019
- Vulnerabilities in Machine Learning July 22, 2019
- Elison Matioli Joins EcoCloud June 11, 2019