David Atienza was named IEEE Fellow for his contributions in design methods and tools in multiprocessor systems on chip effective January 1st 2016. “The IEEE Grade of Fellow is conferred by the IEEE Board of Directors upon a person with an outstanding record of accomplishments in any of the IEEE fields of interest. The total number selected in any one year cannot exceed one-tenth of one- percent of the total voting membership. IEEE Fellow is the highest grade of membership and is recognized by the technical community as a prestigious honor and an important career achievement.” “David Atienza receives this recognition for his sustained and outstanding contributions in the areas of thermal-aware design, hardware-software co-optimization methodologies for wireless body sensor nodes and low-power multi-core system architectures.” David is an associate professor of electrical engineering at EPFL. He is also a member of the EcoCloud Executive Committee.
- EPFL at FPGA 2020 February 11, 2020
- James Larus appointed EPFL IRGC Academic Director February 3, 2020
- Alliance Announces the First Datacenter Efficiency Label January 24, 2020
- Tobias Kippenberg in “Who’s Who” List of Influential Researchers January 20, 2020
- Tobias Kippenberg Joins EcoCloud January 14, 2020