EcoCloud’s affiliate Swisscom just signed a strategic partnership with EPFL to establish a Swisscom Digital Lab at the EPFL Innovation Park. Swisscom will invest CHF 1M per year for seven years in research activities ranging from applications and software to infrastructure with specific focus on interconnected people and homes. Swisscom will also support the innovative ecosystem at EPFL by organizing events related to digitalization on campus. EcoCloud is delighted about the arrival of Swisscom on campus and looks forward to strengthening our research collaborations with them.
- EPFL Scientists Call for Ethical Framework to Govern Algorithms February 25, 2020
- EPFL at FPGA 2020 February 11, 2020
- James Larus appointed EPFL IRGC Academic Director February 3, 2020
- Alliance Announces the First Datacenter Efficiency Label January 24, 2020
- Tobias Kippenberg in “Who’s Who” List of Influential Researchers January 20, 2020