David Atienza and Babak Falsafi are members of a European-wide consortium to define a vision for the future of HPC, to bring together research communities from future and emerging platform technologies to data analytic, management and simulation tools for users, and to create a foundation for a center of excellence in high-performance computing in Europe. The consortium is led by Chalmers University and includes partners from U. of Augsburg, BSC in Barcelona, Edinburgh, ETH, FORTH in Crete, Ghent, INRIA, University of Manchester, RWTH in Aachen, Technion and University of Stuttgart.
- EPFL Scientists Call for Ethical Framework to Govern Algorithms February 25, 2020
- EPFL at FPGA 2020 February 11, 2020
- James Larus appointed EPFL IRGC Academic Director February 3, 2020
- Alliance Announces the First Datacenter Efficiency Label January 24, 2020
- Tobias Kippenberg in “Who’s Who” List of Influential Researchers January 20, 2020