David Atienza and Babak Falsafi are members of a European-wide consortium to define a vision for the future of HPC, to bring together research communities from future and emerging platform technologies to data analytic, management and simulation tools for users, and to create a foundation for a center of excellence in high-performance computing in Europe. The consortium is led by Chalmers University and includes partners from U. of Augsburg, BSC in Barcelona, Edinburgh, ETH, FORTH in Crete, Ghent, INRIA, University of Manchester, RWTH in Aachen, Technion and University of Stuttgart.
- New Transistor Design Reduces Energy Dissipation in High-power Applications April 12, 2021
- Can Influencers Sway Public Opinion? April 6, 2021
- EPFL’s PowerSGD Algorithm Features in Software Industry March 30, 2021
- New Protocol to Help Prevent Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 Strains March 22, 2021
- New Research Presents First Online FL System February 22, 2021