David Atienza and Babak Falsafi are members of a European-wide consortium to define a vision for the future of HPC, to bring together research communities from future and emerging platform technologies to data analytic, management and simulation tools for users, and to create a foundation for a center of excellence in high-performance computing in Europe. The consortium is led by Chalmers University and includes partners from U. of Augsburg, BSC in Barcelona, Edinburgh, ETH, FORTH in Crete, Ghent, INRIA, University of Manchester, RWTH in Aachen, Technion and University of Stuttgart.
- Volkan Cevher Wins Google Faculty Research Award April 29, 2019
- Shore-MT: Created by EPFL, Used by the World April 1, 2019
- Open Science Fund: Breaking Barriers for Open Research March 25, 2019
- New Research Leverages SMoTher, a Port-induced Side Channel March 18, 2019
- Carmela Troncoso Wins Google Honor March 11, 2019