David Atienza and Babak Falsafi are members of a European-wide consortium to define a vision for the future of HPC, to bring together research communities from future and emerging platform technologies to data analytic, management and simulation tools for users, and to create a foundation for a center of excellence in high-performance computing in Europe. The consortium is led by Chalmers University and includes partners from U. of Augsburg, BSC in Barcelona, Edinburgh, ETH, FORTH in Crete, Ghent, INRIA, University of Manchester, RWTH in Aachen, Technion and University of Stuttgart.
- AI Helps Predict ‘Cytokine Storms’ in COVID-19 Patients January 11, 2021
- Pascal Frossard Named as Full Professor (STI) January 4, 2021
- New “Sight and Sound” Algorithms to Identify COVID-19 Patterns December 14, 2020
- EPFL Scientists Spearhead Deep Learning Efforts to Clear Space Debris December 7, 2020
- Anne-Marie Kermarrec Joins EcoCloud December 1, 2020