David Atienza and Babak Falsafi are members of a European-wide consortium to define a vision for the future of HPC, to bring together research communities from future and emerging platform technologies to data analytic, management and simulation tools for users, and to create a foundation for a center of excellence in high-performance computing in Europe. The consortium is led by Chalmers University and includes partners from U. of Augsburg, BSC in Barcelona, Edinburgh, ETH, FORTH in Crete, Ghent, INRIA, University of Manchester, RWTH in Aachen, Technion and University of Stuttgart.
- Survey Reveals Importance of the Messenger in COVID-19 Communication June 1, 2020
- Coming Soon: EPFL’s App-based Self-screener for COVID-19 May 25, 2020
- JEDI Empanels EPFL Scientists in Search for COVID-19 Cure May 18, 2020
- EPFL, ETH Zurich Lead Contact Tracing Technology to Tackle COVID-19 May 11, 2020
- EPFL Software Helps Cryptographic Innovation for Swiss Hospitals May 5, 2020