David Atienza and Babak Falsafi are members of a European-wide consortium to define a vision for the future of HPC, to bring together research communities from future and emerging platform technologies to data analytic, management and simulation tools for users, and to create a foundation for a center of excellence in high-performance computing in Europe. The consortium is led by Chalmers University and includes partners from U. of Augsburg, BSC in Barcelona, Edinburgh, ETH, FORTH in Crete, Ghent, INRIA, University of Manchester, RWTH in Aachen, Technion and University of Stuttgart.
- Microchannel Network Inspired by the Human Circularity System September 21, 2020
- Facebook-EPFL Joint ML Research Engagement September 10, 2020
- Datashare Network: A Decentralized Search Engine for Journalists August 10, 2020
- EPFL Authors Win ISVLSI 2020 Best Paper Award August 4, 2020
- Dina G. Mahmoud Awarded CYD Doctoral Fellowship July 20, 2020