David Atienza and Babak Falsafi are members of a European-wide consortium to define a vision for the future of HPC, to bring together research communities from future and emerging platform technologies to data analytic, management and simulation tools for users, and to create a foundation for a center of excellence in high-performance computing in Europe. The consortium is led by Chalmers University and includes partners from U. of Augsburg, BSC in Barcelona, Edinburgh, ETH, FORTH in Crete, Ghent, INRIA, University of Manchester, RWTH in Aachen, Technion and University of Stuttgart.
- EPFL in Global Consortium for Distributed Randomness October 9, 2019
- Scala Receives SIGPLAN Programming Languages Software Award 2019 September 30, 2019
- EcoCloud Research Wins Runner-up Paper Award at SpringSim’19 July 29, 2019
- Vulnerabilities in Machine Learning July 22, 2019
- Elison Matioli Joins EcoCloud June 11, 2019