coCloud sponsored a workshop on “Reconfigurable Computing for the Masses” at the FPL Conference in London on September 4th, 2015. The workshop hosted many distinguished speakers from academia and industry to discuss the recent trends and challenges of using FPGAs to accelerate computing tasks in embedded and server platforms. More information including the workshop’s material is available here.
- EcoCloud Research Wins Runner-up Paper Award at SpringSim’19 July 29, 2019
- Vulnerabilities in Machine Learning July 22, 2019
- Elison Matioli Joins EcoCloud June 11, 2019
- RPCValet features on The Morning Paper May 27, 2019
- EPFL Students Win European QIF Program 2019 May 20, 2019