coCloud sponsored a workshop on “Reconfigurable Computing for the Masses” at the FPL Conference in London on September 4th, 2015. The workshop hosted many distinguished speakers from academia and industry to discuss the recent trends and challenges of using FPGAs to accelerate computing tasks in embedded and server platforms. More information including the workshop’s material is available here.
- AI Helps Predict ‘Cytokine Storms’ in COVID-19 Patients January 11, 2021
- Pascal Frossard Named as Full Professor (STI) January 4, 2021
- New “Sight and Sound” Algorithms to Identify COVID-19 Patterns December 14, 2020
- EPFL Scientists Spearhead Deep Learning Efforts to Clear Space Debris December 7, 2020
- Anne-Marie Kermarrec Joins EcoCloud December 1, 2020