The encyclopedia of two-phase heat transfer and two-phase flow is now available in eight volumes. The encyclopedia is the first comprehensive summary of the fundamentals of two- phase flows, heat transfer mechanisms, and cooling. The latter technology has been pioneered by our own John Thome, the editor-in-chief of the encyclopedia, and is emerging as the only viable approach to heat removal in future high-density server platforms. You can find more information on the encyclopedia here. There will be a first-hand demo of two- phase liquid cooling in a server rack at our annual event.
- EPFL at FPGA 2020 February 11, 2020
- James Larus appointed EPFL IRGC Academic Director February 3, 2020
- Alliance Announces the First Datacenter Efficiency Label January 24, 2020
- Tobias Kippenberg in “Who’s Who” List of Influential Researchers January 20, 2020
- Tobias Kippenberg Joins EcoCloud January 14, 2020