The encyclopedia of two-phase heat transfer and two-phase flow is now available in eight volumes. The encyclopedia is the first comprehensive summary of the fundamentals of two- phase flows, heat transfer mechanisms, and cooling. The latter technology has been pioneered by our own John Thome, the editor-in-chief of the encyclopedia, and is emerging as the only viable approach to heat removal in future high-density server platforms. You can find more information on the encyclopedia here. There will be a first-hand demo of two- phase liquid cooling in a server rack at our annual event.
- EPFL Scientists Generate Laser-based Microwaves Using Built-in Photonic Chips June 29, 2020
- Google-Apple–based “SwissCovid” App in Pilot Test June 22, 2020
- New Fuzzing Tool Detects Vulnerabilities in USB Driver Stacks June 15, 2020
- EPFL Field-tests Contact Tracing App June 9, 2020
- Survey Reveals Importance of the Messenger in COVID-19 Communication June 1, 2020