The encyclopedia of two-phase heat transfer and two-phase flow is now available in eight volumes. The encyclopedia is the first comprehensive summary of the fundamentals of two- phase flows, heat transfer mechanisms, and cooling. The latter technology has been pioneered by our own John Thome, the editor-in-chief of the encyclopedia, and is emerging as the only viable approach to heat removal in future high-density server platforms. You can find more information on the encyclopedia here. There will be a first-hand demo of two- phase liquid cooling in a server rack at our annual event.
- New EPFL Research Brings Paradigm Shift in Cryptocurrency November 11, 2019
- Media Observatory: EPFL Initiative to Detect News Disinformation November 4, 2019
- Anastasia Ailamaki Wins Highest Honor in Database Management October 21, 2019
- EPFL in Global Consortium for Distributed Randomness October 9, 2019
- Scala Receives SIGPLAN Programming Languages Software Award 2019 September 30, 2019