The encyclopedia of two-phase heat transfer and two-phase flow is now available in eight volumes. The encyclopedia is the first comprehensive summary of the fundamentals of two- phase flows, heat transfer mechanisms, and cooling. The latter technology has been pioneered by our own John Thome, the editor-in-chief of the encyclopedia, and is emerging as the only viable approach to heat removal in future high-density server platforms. You can find more information on the encyclopedia here. There will be a first-hand demo of two- phase liquid cooling in a server rack at our annual event.
- ColTraIn Releases Open-source HBFP Training Emulator April 26, 2021
- New Transistor Design Reduces Energy Dissipation in High-power Applications April 12, 2021
- Can Influencers Sway Public Opinion? April 6, 2021
- EPFL’s PowerSGD Algorithm Features in Software Industry March 30, 2021
- New Protocol to Help Prevent Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 Strains March 22, 2021