The encyclopedia of two-phase heat transfer and two-phase flow is now available in eight volumes. The encyclopedia is the first comprehensive summary of the fundamentals of two- phase flows, heat transfer mechanisms, and cooling. The latter technology has been pioneered by our own John Thome, the editor-in-chief of the encyclopedia, and is emerging as the only viable approach to heat removal in future high-density server platforms. You can find more information on the encyclopedia here. There will be a first-hand demo of two- phase liquid cooling in a server rack at our annual event.
- New Research Presents First Online FL System February 22, 2021
- Parental Control or Parent Trap? February 15, 2021
- Photonic Chips: Breakthrough in Data Processing February 8, 2021
- EPFL Scientists Point to Perils of Unregulated AI February 1, 2021
- Rafael Pinot Receives EcoCloud Postdoctoral Research Award January 26, 2021