The encyclopedia of two-phase heat transfer and two-phase flow is now available in eight volumes. The encyclopedia is the first comprehensive summary of the fundamentals of two- phase flows, heat transfer mechanisms, and cooling. The latter technology has been pioneered by our own John Thome, the editor-in-chief of the encyclopedia, and is emerging as the only viable approach to heat removal in future high-density server platforms. You can find more information on the encyclopedia here. There will be a first-hand demo of two- phase liquid cooling in a server rack at our annual event.
- Atri Bhattacharyya Awarded IBM Ph.D. Fellowship March 31, 2020
- EPFL Researchers Win Best Paper Award at FPGA’20 March 16, 2020
- Facebook Fellowship for EPFL Students March 9, 2020
- Computer Science at EPFL: James Larus Charts the Future March 3, 2020
- EPFL Scientists Call for Ethical Framework to Govern Algorithms February 25, 2020