David Atienza, our affiliate Eaton and several European partners received Horizon-2020 funding to explore future HPC platforms. The project, named MANGO, aims at achieving extreme resource efficiency in future QoS-sensitive HPC workloads through ambitious cross- layer system exploration for better performance/power/predictability. The system architecture will be inherently heterogeneous as an enabler for efficiency and application- based customization, where general-purpose compute nodes are intertwined with heterogeneous acceleration nodes, linked by a homogeneous interconnect.
- EPFL Scientists Call for Ethical Framework to Govern Algorithms February 25, 2020
- EPFL at FPGA 2020 February 11, 2020
- James Larus appointed EPFL IRGC Academic Director February 3, 2020
- Alliance Announces the First Datacenter Efficiency Label January 24, 2020
- Tobias Kippenberg in “Who’s Who” List of Influential Researchers January 20, 2020