David Atienza, our affiliate Eaton and several European partners received Horizon-2020 funding to explore future HPC platforms. The project, named MANGO, aims at achieving extreme resource efficiency in future QoS-sensitive HPC workloads through ambitious cross- layer system exploration for better performance/power/predictability. The system architecture will be inherently heterogeneous as an enabler for efficiency and application- based customization, where general-purpose compute nodes are intertwined with heterogeneous acceleration nodes, linked by a homogeneous interconnect.
- Shore-MT: Created by EPFL, Used by the World April 1, 2019
- Open Science Fund: Breaking Barriers for Open Research March 25, 2019
- New Research Leverages SMoTher, a Port-induced Side Channel March 18, 2019
- Carmela Troncoso Wins Google Honor March 11, 2019
- EPFL Quartet in Medium AI’s Influential List March 8, 2019