David Atienza, our affiliate Eaton and several European partners received Horizon-2020 funding to explore future HPC platforms. The project, named MANGO, aims at achieving extreme resource efficiency in future QoS-sensitive HPC workloads through ambitious cross- layer system exploration for better performance/power/predictability. The system architecture will be inherently heterogeneous as an enabler for efficiency and application- based customization, where general-purpose compute nodes are intertwined with heterogeneous acceleration nodes, linked by a homogeneous interconnect.
- Microchannel Network Inspired by the Human Circularity System September 21, 2020
- Facebook-EPFL Joint ML Research Engagement September 10, 2020
- Datashare Network: A Decentralized Search Engine for Journalists August 10, 2020
- EPFL Authors Win ISVLSI 2020 Best Paper Award August 4, 2020
- Dina G. Mahmoud Awarded CYD Doctoral Fellowship July 20, 2020