David Atienza, our affiliate Eaton and several European partners received Horizon-2020 funding to explore future HPC platforms. The project, named MANGO, aims at achieving extreme resource efficiency in future QoS-sensitive HPC workloads through ambitious cross- layer system exploration for better performance/power/predictability. The system architecture will be inherently heterogeneous as an enabler for efficiency and application- based customization, where general-purpose compute nodes are intertwined with heterogeneous acceleration nodes, linked by a homogeneous interconnect.
- Survey Reveals Importance of the Messenger in COVID-19 Communication June 1, 2020
- Coming Soon: EPFL’s App-based Self-screener for COVID-19 May 25, 2020
- JEDI Empanels EPFL Scientists in Search for COVID-19 Cure May 18, 2020
- EPFL, ETH Zurich Lead Contact Tracing Technology to Tackle COVID-19 May 11, 2020
- EPFL Software Helps Cryptographic Innovation for Swiss Hospitals May 5, 2020