Baris Kasikci’s and his collaborators at Intel and Microsoft have made a splash in the world of software development! Software complexity is now a major concern not only due to the emergence of multicores a decade ago but also the slowdown in silicon efficiency pushing platforms and software to heterogeneity. Baris’ proposal, “failure sketching” is an automated debugging technique that provides developers with an explanation (i.e., a failure sketch) of the root cause of a failure that occurs in execution. These results, which appeared in the flagship conference USENIX in 2015, are getting integrated in software toolchains at Intel.
- EcoCloud Research Wins Runner-up Paper Award at SpringSim’19 July 29, 2019
- Vulnerabilities in Machine Learning July 22, 2019
- Elison Matioli Joins EcoCloud June 11, 2019
- RPCValet features on The Morning Paper May 27, 2019
- EPFL Students Win European QIF Program 2019 May 20, 2019