Babak Falsafi has received funding from Google to integrate Cloudsuite into Perfkit. Perfkit is an open source framework for measuring cloud performance from Google. The framework contains automated benchmarking tools that allow for practical benchmarking at scale. Integrating Cloudsuite into Perfkit will enable measuring representative benchmark metrics and allowing for rapid, effective and practical benchmarking at scale. In an interview with Google Cloud Performance Blog, Javier Picorel, explains: “We believe that PerfKit Benchmarker (PKB) is a step towards the standardization of cloud benchmarking. In essence, we envision PKB as the “SPEC for cloud-server systems.” You can find more information on the blog here.
- New Transistor Design Reduces Energy Dissipation in High-power Applications April 12, 2021
- Can Influencers Sway Public Opinion? April 6, 2021
- EPFL’s PowerSGD Algorithm Features in Software Industry March 30, 2021
- New Protocol to Help Prevent Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 Strains March 22, 2021
- New Research Presents First Online FL System February 22, 2021