Babak Falsafi has received funding from Google to integrate Cloudsuite into Perfkit. Perfkit is an open source framework for measuring cloud performance from Google. The framework contains automated benchmarking tools that allow for practical benchmarking at scale. Integrating Cloudsuite into Perfkit will enable measuring representative benchmark metrics and allowing for rapid, effective and practical benchmarking at scale. In an interview with Google Cloud Performance Blog, Javier Picorel, explains: “We believe that PerfKit Benchmarker (PKB) is a step towards the standardization of cloud benchmarking. In essence, we envision PKB as the “SPEC for cloud-server systems.” You can find more information on the blog here.
- Survey Reveals Importance of the Messenger in COVID-19 Communication June 1, 2020
- Coming Soon: EPFL’s App-based Self-screener for COVID-19 May 25, 2020
- JEDI Empanels EPFL Scientists in Search for COVID-19 Cure May 18, 2020
- EPFL, ETH Zurich Lead Contact Tracing Technology to Tackle COVID-19 May 11, 2020
- EPFL Software Helps Cryptographic Innovation for Swiss Hospitals May 5, 2020