EPFL is the lucky recipient of one of twenty Intel-Altera Heterogeneous Architecture Research Platform (HARP). The HARP system contains an “Intel microprocessor and an Altera Stratix® V FPGA module that incorporates Intel® QuickAssist Technology”. Our group has also acquired an FPGA-enhanced Hybrid Memory Cube platform from Micron. The HMC system is Linux based and comes with two Xilinx AC-510 modules each with a 4GB HMC. These platforms will be used by EcoCloud researchers to develop accelerators for server platforms and serve as a hardware prototyping substrate for research on architectural mechanisms for in-memory rack-scale computing.
- Atri Bhattacharyya Awarded IBM Ph.D. Fellowship March 31, 2020
- EPFL Researchers Win Best Paper Award at FPGA’20 March 16, 2020
- Facebook Fellowship for EPFL Students March 9, 2020
- Computer Science at EPFL: James Larus Charts the Future March 3, 2020
- EPFL Scientists Call for Ethical Framework to Govern Algorithms February 25, 2020