EPFL is the lucky recipient of one of twenty Intel-Altera Heterogeneous Architecture Research Platform (HARP). The HARP system contains an “Intel microprocessor and an Altera Stratix® V FPGA module that incorporates Intel® QuickAssist Technology”. Our group has also acquired an FPGA-enhanced Hybrid Memory Cube platform from Micron. The HMC system is Linux based and comes with two Xilinx AC-510 modules each with a 4GB HMC. These platforms will be used by EcoCloud researchers to develop accelerators for server platforms and serve as a hardware prototyping substrate for research on architectural mechanisms for in-memory rack-scale computing.
- New EPFL Research Brings Paradigm Shift in Cryptocurrency November 11, 2019
- Media Observatory: EPFL Initiative to Detect News Disinformation November 4, 2019
- Anastasia Ailamaki Wins Highest Honor in Database Management October 21, 2019
- EPFL in Global Consortium for Distributed Randomness October 9, 2019
- Scala Receives SIGPLAN Programming Languages Software Award 2019 September 30, 2019