Four EcoCloud projects received funding from Microsoft as part of the Joint Research Center between EPFL, ETH, and Microsoft. The projects include “Near-Memory System Services” by Babak Falsafi, “Co-located Deep Learning Training and Inference” by Babak Falsafi and Martin Jaggi, “Revisiting Transactional Computing on Modern Hardware” by Rachid Guerraoui, and “Toward Resource-Efficient Data Centers” by Florin Dinu. Pascal Fua and Michael Kapralov from IC also received funding for their projects. This round of the Joint Research Center also funded 4 projects from ETH.
- Shore-MT: Created by EPFL, Used by the World April 1, 2019
- Open Science Fund: Breaking Barriers for Open Research March 25, 2019
- New Research Leverages SMoTher, a Port-induced Side Channel March 18, 2019
- Carmela Troncoso Wins Google Honor March 11, 2019
- EPFL Quartet in Medium AI’s Influential List March 8, 2019