Cyberhaven, a cyber security startup founded by Professor George Candea and some of his students, has raised more than $2 millions in the first round of financing to bring simplicity and strength to enterprise security. The company pledges to protect enterprise clients from malware, malicious insiders, and social engineering. The technology, which was developed at EPFL DSLAB over seven years, has been validated in the market as well as through open-source projects. For more information on Cyberhaven, please click here.
- Microchannel Network Inspired by the Human Circularity System September 21, 2020
- Facebook-EPFL Joint ML Research Engagement September 10, 2020
- Datashare Network: A Decentralized Search Engine for Journalists August 10, 2020
- EPFL Authors Win ISVLSI 2020 Best Paper Award August 4, 2020
- Dina G. Mahmoud Awarded CYD Doctoral Fellowship July 20, 2020