We move towards the end of 2016 with pride, gratitude and optimism. The recent funding of several of our projects acknowledges the value of our work and allows us to go even further in our quest to drive innovation. We have also had the pleasure of welcoming another great talent to our faculty, while a leading global provider of ICT solutions has joined our Industrial Affiliates Program. You’ll find details of all this and more in our roundup of news, which we hope you’ll enjoy reading here.
- AI Helps Predict ‘Cytokine Storms’ in COVID-19 Patients January 11, 2021
- Pascal Frossard Named as Full Professor (STI) January 4, 2021
- New “Sight and Sound” Algorithms to Identify COVID-19 Patterns December 14, 2020
- EPFL Scientists Spearhead Deep Learning Efforts to Clear Space Debris December 7, 2020
- Anne-Marie Kermarrec Joins EcoCloud December 1, 2020