The ICCAD Executive Committee has recognized “3D-ICE: Fast Compact Transient Thermal Modeling for 3D ICs with Inter-Tier Liquid Cooling” as “the most influential on research and industrial practice in computer-aided design of integrated circuits over the ten years since its original appearance at ICCAD.” The authors of the paper are Arvind Sridhar, Alessandro Vincenzi, Martino Ruggiero, David Atienza (all from the Embedded Systems Laboratory – ESL at EPFL), and Thomas Brunschwiler (IBM Zurich Research Laboratory).
- New Transistor Design Reduces Energy Dissipation in High-power Applications April 12, 2021
- Can Influencers Sway Public Opinion? April 6, 2021
- EPFL’s PowerSGD Algorithm Features in Software Industry March 30, 2021
- New Protocol to Help Prevent Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 Strains March 22, 2021
- New Research Presents First Online FL System February 22, 2021