The ICCAD Executive Committee has recognized “3D-ICE: Fast Compact Transient Thermal Modeling for 3D ICs with Inter-Tier Liquid Cooling” as “the most influential on research and industrial practice in computer-aided design of integrated circuits over the ten years since its original appearance at ICCAD.” The authors of the paper are Arvind Sridhar, Alessandro Vincenzi, Martino Ruggiero, David Atienza (all from the Embedded Systems Laboratory – ESL at EPFL), and Thomas Brunschwiler (IBM Zurich Research Laboratory).
- AI Helps Predict ‘Cytokine Storms’ in COVID-19 Patients January 11, 2021
- Pascal Frossard Named as Full Professor (STI) January 4, 2021
- New “Sight and Sound” Algorithms to Identify COVID-19 Patterns December 14, 2020
- EPFL Scientists Spearhead Deep Learning Efforts to Clear Space Debris December 7, 2020
- Anne-Marie Kermarrec Joins EcoCloud December 1, 2020