The ICCAD Executive Committee has recognized “3D-ICE: Fast Compact Transient Thermal Modeling for 3D ICs with Inter-Tier Liquid Cooling” as “the most influential on research and industrial practice in computer-aided design of integrated circuits over the ten years since its original appearance at ICCAD.” The authors of the paper are Arvind Sridhar, Alessandro Vincenzi, Martino Ruggiero, David Atienza (all from the Embedded Systems Laboratory – ESL at EPFL), and Thomas Brunschwiler (IBM Zurich Research Laboratory).
- Hédi Fendri Wins OMEGA Prize Student Award November 23, 2020
- Award Ceremony: ICCAD 2020 Ten Year Retrospective Most Influential Paper Award November 16, 2020
- Fighting Digital Disinformation: Is it a Case of “Too Little Too Late”? November 9, 2020
- Celebrating the Woman Researcher: Anastasia Ailamaki Receives VLDB Women in Database Research Award 2020 November 2, 2020
- Data Centers Need to Consider their Carbon Footprint October 22, 2020